A mini-version of Loblaw’s compelling Maple Leaf Garden store has sprouted on King Street West, in the condo-building core of Toronto. The newly opened City Market is located at the base of a multi-story condominium, providing the ultimate in convenience for the building’s occupants and local residents. With a relatively new Loblaw conventional store and a fresh-food-carrying Shoppers Drug Market within a few blocks of the new City Market, Loblaw is quickly becoming the dominant player in this densely populated area of the city.
LOBLAW CITY MARKET
- Loblaw Q4 2019: Food, drug retail same-store sales improve
- Executive management changes at Jamieson Wellness
- General Mills' Phil Angemi moves to Miele as new VP of sales
- KIND PLUS = Meal Replacement
- Calgary Co-op sues Federated Co-operatives
- Calgary Co-op to develop grocery store, residential units
- McCormick ranks No. 1 for most sustainable food company
- Glen Fowlie new VP and GM at Hain Celestial Canada
- Independent grocers call for end to rail blockade
- Tom Szostok new GM for Sabra Canada
- CHFA issues statement on the coronavirus
- New grocer "Mercato Fresh" opens in Chatham, Ont.