On January 16, 2015, Loblaw celebrated the grand re-opening of its Leslieville store in Toronto. The 60,000 sq. ft. location features a distinctive food market-style layout that includes quick and easy grab-and-go meals; a 12-foot-high wall of more than 300 cheeses; pastries and baked goods; a dry-aged beef case; an on-site juice bar; chef-made ready-to-eat meals; a T&T Sushi Bar; a noodle bar; and more.
LOBLAW’S LESLIEVILLE STORE GRAND RE-OPENING
- Loblaw Q4 2019: Food, drug retail same-store sales improve
- Executive management changes at Jamieson Wellness
- General Mills' Phil Angemi moves to Miele as new VP of sales
- KIND PLUS = Meal Replacement
- Calgary Co-op sues Federated Co-operatives
- Calgary Co-op to develop grocery store, residential units
- McCormick ranks No. 1 for most sustainable food company
- Glen Fowlie new VP and GM at Hain Celestial Canada
- Independent grocers call for end to rail blockade
- Tom Szostok new GM for Sabra Canada
- CHFA issues statement on the coronavirus
- New grocer "Mercato Fresh" opens in Chatham, Ont.