Mango offers sweet flavour
The Edward Mango, now in season from Peru, is considered to be one of the best tasting mangoes in the world. Individual mangoes have PLU stickers, with organic certification. Available October to January. The abundant flesh is tender, fibreless, juicy and deep yellow to orange.
Check out the latest issue
"Shop Walk" is a collaboration between Grocery Business and Field Agent that provides virtual store tours of new grocery stores across Canada. Images provided by Field Agent.
- Lavazza Coffee to open first Canadian training centre to promote coffee culture
- Associated Grocers' Ian Dickson to retire
- Italian Bolognese sauce with a vegan twist
- Dole Sunshine to create new business in specialty ingredients developed from fruit side-streams
- 3.1 million Canadians have food allergies, 7 million have food intolerance: Sylvain Charlebois
- New Armstrong’s ‘cheese-y jingles’ campaign launched
- Introducing Buonissimo.ca
- New C2C loyalty program aims to drive brand loyalty
- Giant Tiger raises more than $105,000 in food and funding for Food Banks
- Alberta unions apply to represent workers at Amazon
- Costco rated the top national retailer in recent poll
- Loblaw Companies commits to fully electrifying its corporate fleet by 2030