Mango offers sweet flavour
The Edward Mango, now in season from Peru, is considered to be one of the best tasting mangoes in the world. Individual mangoes have PLU stickers, with organic certification. Available October to January. The abundant flesh is tender, fibreless, juicy and deep yellow to orange.
"Shop Walk" is a collaboration between Grocery Business and Field Agent that provides virtual store tours of new grocery stores across Canada. Images provided by Field Agent.
- Nick Simmonds joins Propel Natural Brands as director of sales, Western Canada
- Flow Beverage Corp. appoints industry veterans to board
- PORTA embarks on expansion plans to mark its first anniversary
- FreshDirect reveals top 5 food trends for 2023
- T&T Supermarkets opens new Sage Hill location in Calgary
- Organizational changes to ensure the sustainability of the Coop Alentour
- Loblaw to provide 1 billion pounds of food to those in need by 2028
- Food prices will climb by up to 7% says report
- Nutella on-the-go
- Metro opens 101st Super C in Quebec
- Lynn Hashinsky appointed country manager, Canada for Amyris International
- Costco Canada November comp. sales up 1%