Mango offers sweet flavour
The Edward Mango, now in season from Peru, is considered to be one of the best tasting mangoes in the world. Individual mangoes have PLU stickers, with organic certification. Available October to January. The abundant flesh is tender, fibreless, juicy and deep yellow to orange.
"Shop Walk" is a collaboration between Grocery Business and Field Agent that provides virtual store tours of new grocery stores across Canada. Images provided by Field Agent.
- Uber to become sole owner of grocery delivery startup Cornershop
- The role of the grocery store: fresh, focused, and sustainable
- The final episode of the PBFC PLANT EMPowered Talk Series takes place June 24
- Keeping strawberries fresh using bioactive packaging
- WFIM: Celebrating ourselves through the art of mindful joy and play
- New campaign from DFC aimed at building consumer trust
- A 'Divine' Indulgence
- Buy-Low opens rebranded store in Alberta
- Bruno Solby joins Select Food Products as VP of commercial
- Alternative dairy tops plant-based sales: UNFI Canada innovation event
- Danone sells Vega brand to private equity firm
- Loblaw and Imperial to offer single loyalty program at the pump