Grocery Business, in partnership with the Canadian Produce Marketing Association (CPMA), is once again highlighting exceptional women in the produce industry. This year’s honourees were nominated by their peers because they have made outstanding contributions, been part of an industry-changing initiative, or stood out in their organization.
CPMA and Grocery Business will be holding a special Outstanding Women in Produce reception at CPMA’s Convention and Trade Show, which will be held Wednesday, April 26, at 5:30 p.m. at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in room 713B.
The 2023 Outstanding Women in Produce honourees:
- Haley Cookson, Category Manager – Produce, Save-On-Foods
- Ramila Mudarth, pricing lead - produce, Loblaw Companies
- Audrey Desnoyers, director of business development & key account management, Oppy
- Emily Murracas, director of marketing, Mucci Farms
- Amanda Knauff, director of sales, Taylor Farms
- Liron Meshel, sourcing manager, Sobeys
- Melanie Wilson, director of produce presentation, IGA
- Rochelle Sardinha, program sales manager, Gambles Group of Companies
- Leona Neill, director, marketing & packing, Red Sun Farms
- Evelyne Rivard, regional sales manager, Eastern Canada, The Little Potato Company