7-Eleven Canada locations in Alberta are expanding their restaurants into licensed locations with dine-in seating areas. Adult customers can eat prepared meals from 7-Eleven with beer, wine, seltzers or coolers by dining in, ordering takeout or delivery.
Seven locations in Alberta have been transformed into licensed restaurant formats. 7-Eleven Canada is hosting grand opening events at the newly licensed restaurants on December 9th.
The participating licensed restaurants:
· 8210 - 160 Avenue, Edmonton
· 6975 Ellerslie Rd., SW, Edmonton
· 1704 Millwoods Rd South, Edmonton
· 14110 - 127 Street, Edmonton
· 4602 - 50th Avenue, Rocky Mountain (dine-in and takeout only; no delivery)
· 101 West Haven Blvd., Leduc
· 10002 Franklin Avenue, Fort McMurray
"This is another way 7-Eleven Canada continues to innovate and provide our customers with even more convenient ways to shop, snack and now, dine in. We're excited to open and welcome customers into more licensed restaurants in Alberta," says Marc Goodman, vice president and general manager of 7-Eleven Canada. "Our customers have been huge fans of our first location and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. We can't wait for more of our Alberta customers to experience our new licensed restaurant formats."