Canadian Food Innovation Network (CFIN) is now accepting applications for its Innovation Challenge and Innovation Booster.
Join the Food Innovation Challenge if:
- your company has a breakthrough food innovation opportunity that can benefit from support
- you have a new ingredient, product, technology, service or process that is ripe for further research, development or commercialization
- you’re a thought leader in automation, robotics, or food safety and want collaborators
- you’re looking for opportunities to invest in innovation
Apply for Innovation Booster funding if your high potential is limited by a lack of funds to:
- Assess product market fit
- Test your minimum viable product
- Scale and expand globally
- Prepare for investment
- Leverage and protect your intellectual property
For more information, please visit https://www.cfin-rcia.ca/.