The Canadian Produce Marketing Association (CPMA) has revealed the participants in its 2018 Passion for Produce (PFP) Program in Vancouver. Launched in 2010, the program offers mentoring at the CPMA Annual Convention and Trade Show to people who are early in their produce industry careers.
The 19 participants will be given opportunities to connect with industry leaders/mentors over the three-day event, and also have access to interactive sessions, networking events and more. The experience helps to develop their insight into the industry, and enables them to forge lasting relationships with mentors, peers and industry leaders.
The event takes place April 24-26 at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
- Adam Hormis, CFP Ltd. - Consolidated Fruit Packers Ltd.
- Bethany Alards, Peak of the Market
- Catherine Hamel, Clark Drouin Lefebvre Inc. / QPMA
- Chris Mendes, Red Sun Farms
- Daniel Dubois, Metro
- Dylan Goranson, BC Hot House
- Evan Ostertag, Star Produce
- Goel Gakman, Richard E. Ryan and Associates
- Heron Espino, Thomas Fresh Inc.
- John Choi, Whistler’s Creekside Market
- Juliana Wong, Fresh Direct Produce Ltd.
- Kelsey Van Lissum, Oppy
- Kevin Sorichetti, Earth Fresh Farms Inc.
- Kevin Yuen, Fresh Direct Produce Ltd.
- Parry Witmer, Loblaw Companies
- Rudi Jaster, BC Fresh
- Sam Christopherson, Markon Cooperative Inc.
- Tilly MacRae, Sliced FC Ltd.
- Vincent Mericille, Metro