FHCP has announced its full lineup of “Power Speakers” for its CEO & Executive Leadership Conference who will share insights on important issues facing organizations and industry today on surviving the current climate, and thriving as we bounce back and aim for growth.
Also on tap is looking through the lens of a global economic outlook, to leaning into the recovery and developing diverse workforces, to leading and motivating, and the biggest trends shaping our future.
The speaker lineup includes:
- Mark Bowden | expert in body language, human behaviour, and communication, Truthplane
- Alyse Gaulin | inner energy coach and transforming conscious leaders, Own It
- Justin Roethlingshoefer | mentor, author, coach, Own It
- Warren Sarafinchan | partner, Lighthouse Nine Group
- Marnie Smith | managing partner, Lighthouse Nine Group
- Leonard Brody | business and technology visionary, Caravan
- Benjamin Tal | chief economist, CIBC world markets
- Anthony Mclean | actor & speaker - leadership, mental health & inclusivity
- Rohit Bhargava | futurist, innovation & marketing expert and founder, Non-Obvious Company
The virtual event will be held October 21-22.