Grocery Business is celebrating Grocery Heroes Day on July 19.
To commemorate the day and acknowledge the integral work of grocery industry frontline employees and those who work in the food retail supply chain, Grocery Business has put together a list of suggestions on how you can recognize your Grocery Heroes.
- Post signage using key messaging and a logo we’ve provided for in-store and online on your web sites and e-commerce platforms to thank your workforce
- To recognize your employees’ efforts, set aside a few minutes on July 19th to publicly acknowledge their contributions throughout this very challenging time.
- Create a contest for the top “Grocery Heroes” in your store, warehouse or distribution centre and recognize them with a certificate or a gift
- Take photos of the day and share them with Grocery Business and we’ll publish them in a follow up print issue and post online
- Get social and promote your Grocery Heroes on your social media platforms and use the hashtag #groceryheroesday