The Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers (CFIG) held its first virtual Grocery Innovations Canada trade show and conference. GIC LIVE @ Home, during which it honoured best point-of-sale merchandising displays in the grocery industry.
Winners of the 2020 Master Merchandiser Awards:
- Colemans Food Centre in Botwood, NL for a Kruger Products Scotties Tournament of Hearts display.
- IGA Lamoureux in St-Eustache, Que. for a General Mills taco display in the fruit and vegetable department.
- South Hill Fine Foods in Moose Jaw, Sask. for a Saputo Dairy Products back-to-school display
- Powell’s Supermarket in Bay Roberts, NL for a Kraft Heinz Hockeyville display
- Save-On-Foods in Kelowna, B.C. for a PepsiCo Frito Lay Super Bowl 2020 display
- Watrous Co-op in Watrous, Sask., for a Kraft Heinz Hockeyville display
- Iga Famille Drolet et Paquette in Coteau du lac, Que., for a General Mills Mexican tacos display
- Longo’s in Aurora, Ont. for a Maple Leaf Foods Natural Top Dogs and 50/50 Burgers display
- Westfort Foods in Thunder Bay, Ont. for a multi-manufacturer summer BBQ display with Kraft Heinz, Conagra Brands and McCormick
- Quality Foods in Parksville, B.C. for a multi-manufacturer Halloween pumpkin display with Coca-Cola and Old Dutch
- Save-On-Foods in North Vancouver, B.C. National Hot Dog display with Kraft Heinz, Maple Leaf and Weston Foods
- Colemans Food Centre in Corner Brook, NL for a Chinese New Year’s display supporting Conagra Brands
- Longo’s in Toronto, Ont. Halloween display with Nestlé
- Colemans Gardens Market in Corner Brook, NL for a Super Bowl 54 display with PepsiCo Foods
GIC LIVE @ Home is a three-day virtual grocery trade show and conference runs November 24, 25 and 26. The event features close to 200 booths, 111 exhibitors and products representing an international spectrum of cultures, as well as interactive workshops and networking events.
For details about the event which runs until November 26, visit GIC LIVE @ home.