Loblaw Companies has launched the new PC Santé (PC health) app in Quebec. The new online health and wellness tool is available across the province.
Powered by League, a provider of healthcare operating systems technology, this application was designed to provide Quebecers with easy and quick access to healthcare resources and support. health care. From live chat with nurses and dietitians to a variety of health programs that allow users to accumulate PC Optimum points.
- A free live chat platform with nurses and dietitians who can answer questions about health and nutrition;
- Support experts available to guide users through the complex world of healthcare, including live help in finding a professional, facility or service that meets their needs;
- The ability to earn PC Optimum points through health and wellness programs that offer support in diet and nutrition, health and exercise, mental health, wellness and support for the chronically ill;
- Making virtual appointments with general practitioners and specialists through Maple, a Canadian telemedicine platform, where users can obtain a diagnosis, treatment or prescription directly via their mobile or computer;
- The PC Santé online store offers a variety of selected products and services to help users manage their health and well-being.