The fourth Nature’s Emporium store opened yesterday with a return to the founder’s roots in the Woodbridge area of Toronto.
The store offers 20,000 square feet of natural and organic health foods, vitamins, supplements and more.
- organic fresh produce;
- Natural and Organic Bistro – prepared fresh daily by an in-house Fresh Department;
- organic juice and Smoothie bar & Fair-Trade Café;
- organic & natural vitamins, supplements, herbs & Homeopathics – including professional lines;
- organic & natural groceries;
- organic & natural Fair-Trade coffee & tea;
- organic & natural bulk & baking department;
- organic & natural Artisan cheese bar;
- organic & natural deli - featuring nitrate-free;
- organic, natural meat & sustainable seafood - featuring grass-fed & wild game;
- organic & natural dairy and alternative;
- organic & natural frozen foods;
Holistic nutritionists are on-staff for complimentary advice and service, including store tours for tips and advice.
Nature's Emporium is a family-run, independent retailer founded in 1993 by the D’Addario and Tavernese families, with a mission to introduce and support a healthy lifestyle based on natural and organic foods in the community. It features more than 35,000 SKUs of natural and organic products with stores now in Burlington, Vaughan, Newmarket and Woodbridge, ON.
Nature’s Emporium has also invested in education, creating in-store “Living Room” seminar halls that host cooking classes and special events with internationally celebrated wellness experts.