The Italian Chamber of Commerce of Ontario (ICCO) has announced the 2019 recipients of the ICCO Unico Primo Pentola d’Oro awards.
The prestigious awards celebrate the expertise and experience of individuals and organizations in Ontario’s food and beverage industry. The gala award ceremony takes place on November 15 at The Arlington Estate in Vaughan, Ont.
The award recipients:
- Pentola d’Oro Award: Gus Longo, Longo Brothers Fruit Markets Inc.
- True Italian Taste – Italy-Canada Award: Frank Gambioli, Loblaw Inc.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Gesualdo Mastruzzo, Numage Trading Inc.
- Favourite Hotspot Award: Avenue Cibi e Vini Restaurant, Kleinburg, ON
- Best Gelato Award: Punto Gelato Toronto
- LCBO Best Performing Italian Supplier Award: Santa Margherita Gruppo Vinicolo