The ten finalists for the SIAL Innovation 2019 awards have been announced. Three will be selected as the Gold, Silver and Bronze winners at this year’s event – they will also share three differet prizes from Nielsen (value of $20,000). This year, all ten finalists are from Canada.
The jury selects awards finalists based on four criteria: recipe, packaging, manufacturing process and positioning.
The 2019 finalists:
- Vegan Tofu Dips – A&M Gourmet Foods Inc.
- Instant Miso Soup – Abokichi Inc.
- Todd’s Protein Crisps – Evova Foods Inc.
- ICE Coffee – Lofbergs Canada Inc.
- Naturalbliss Infusions – Naturalbliss Infusions
- Lamb – Les Bergeries Du Margot / Seaweed Fed Lamb
- Partake Pale Ale Craft Non-Alcoholic Beer – Partake Brewing
- Unbun Vegan Keto Buns – Unbun Keto Foods
- Yellofruit Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert – Yellofruit
- Raw Cookie Dough – Yummy Doh
SIAL Innovation takes place April 30 – May 2 at Toronto’s Enercare Centre. The Gold, Silver and Bronze winners for 2019 will be announced on April 30 at Booth #625 at 10:30 a.m.
For more information visit SIAL Canada..