Last month, Food, Health & Consumer Products of Canada’s (FHCP) approved five new members to its board of directors.
- Caroline Nadeau (Coca-Cola Ltd. Canada) replacing Darlene Nicosia (Coca-Cola Ltd. Canada)
- Ana Dominguez (Lindt & Sprügli Canada Inc.) moving from the board of governors to the board of directors
- An Verhulst-Santos (L'Oréal Canada Inc.) replacing Frank Kollmar (L'Oréal Canada Inc.)
- John Carmichael (Nestlé Canada Inc.) replacing Jeff Hamilton (Nestlé Canada Inc.)
- Cara Keating (PepsiCo Beverages Canada) moving from the board of governors to board of directors to replace Richard Glover (PepsiCo Beverages Canada)
The FHCP also expressed its thanks to outgoing members for their contributions to the organization’s success.