Mike Maccarone, group sales director at Conagra Brands, is set to retire at the end of December. Maccarone has worked with Conagra for over 17 years. The CPG veteran of 44 years also held past senior roles at Nabob Coffee, Kellogg Canada, and Neilson Cadbury.
Mike Maccarone to retire from Conagra Brands
Check out the latest issue
"Shop Walk" is a collaboration between Grocery Business and Field Agent that provides virtual store tours of new grocery stores across Canada. Images provided by Field Agent.
- Corona's first non-alcoholic beer with vitamin D
- Canada reverses decision on truckers, vaccine mandate back on
- Three generations of Grant Brothers Sales together for the holidays
- PepsiCo’s Gatorade brand partners with Canadian tennis star
- Historic Toronto Canadian Tire Store slated for redevelopment
- Save-On-Foods supports Victoria, B.C. kids and their families
- Partnering up to enhance Canada’s plant-based cheese market
- New VP, sustainability joins Retail Council of Canada
- Planet Based Foods hires new VP, business development and operations
- Reebee’s Viktor Yakovlev promoted to manager, consumer brands team
- Scott Prygiel joins Farm Boy as category manager
- Metro promotes Domenic Valentini to Merchandising manager, eCom Metro Ontario