Gary Wade, president of Unilever Canada, has been named board chair of Food, Health and Consumer Products of Canada (FHCP). He succeeds Ian Roberts, who recenlty accepted a new role with Conagra in the U.S.
Wade has been a member of the board for the past four years and a member of the executive committee as vice chair for three years.
FHCP also welcomed new board members:
- Claire Bara, A. Lassonde - replacing Jean Gattuso
- Nate Challen, Sanofi Consumer Health - replacing Vinicius Santos
- Chantal Templeton, Mars Canada - replacing Jeremy Daveau
- Olivier Lemire, Keurig Dr Pepper Canada - replacing Stephane Glorieux
- Sarah Woods, Henkel Canada, first 3-year term